Use promo codes at checkout
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.
GDPR means EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Non-personal Information means information which does not relate to a person and/or cannot be used to identify a person.
Personal Information means any information which can be used to identify an individual and described in detail in clause 2.
Platform means this website, app, platform and any service offered under the name “ZitSticka”.
Privacy Act means the Privacy Act 1974.
Products mean any goods or services offered on the Platform.
Social Media Platform means any social media platform, including without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat and Pinterest.
Spam Act means the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing (CAN-SPAM) Act 2003.
Uploaded Content means any content whatsoever which you upload to the Platform, including but not limited to any descriptions, reviews, usage data, feedback, comments, chats, media.
User means any person using or registering on the Platform whatsoever.
- What personal information do we collect?
- We may collect Personal Information about you when you use the Platform, register on the Platform or interact with us in any way.
- Information you provide to us: We collect all information which Users voluntarily provide to us through using the Platform or interacting with us. This includes information provided:
- during registration;
- during correspondence, enquiries, support services or phone calls, or customer surveys; or
- uploaded onto the Platform in any way.
The Personal Information we may collect includes without limitation:
- basic information such as your first and last name;
- contact information including email address and phone number;
- demographic information such as postal code, age, and gender;
- information related to products, goods or services purchased by you or services provided by you through the Platform;
- information collected from the Social Media Platform(s) linked to a User profile;
- other relevant information (profession, tastes, preferences and interests);
- photographs, images, audio, video or other personal content provided by you;
- geographic location;
- login credentials for third-party websites;
- other information obtained by your use of the platform; and
- any other information that enables Users to be personally identified.
- Information we obtain from others: We may also purchase or collect or receive Personal Information from third-party sources, such as other Users, suppliers, Social Media Platform or other third-party integrations, and we may combine this information with data we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyse our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide that may be of interest to you. We will ensure that any marketing campaigns are aligned to GDPR requirements.
- Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
- We may collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Platform, including to enable you to purchase or sell Products or services and interact with Users;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our Platform, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences, skills and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive or provide.
- The information we collect is not distributed, sold or leased to third parties for commercial purposes, except to provide or avail services you have requested or for other purposes when we have your permission or when we are obliged to do so.
- Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
- We and/or our carefully selected business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about our Products and offers. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us through the contact us feature below, or by using the opt-out facilities provided (eg an unsubscribe link).
- To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third-party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our Platform and/or our business or in connection with providing our Products and services to you or procuring any services from you);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments such as Stripe (Shopify Payments), Afterpay, Paypal, Amazon Pay, and all major credit cards);
- our third-party logistics providers (eg ShipBob)
- our tax compliance service providers (eg Avalara)
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third-parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
- Using our website and cookies
- We may collect Personal Information about you when you use and access our website. While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
- We may also use 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
- We may hold your Personal Information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
- We may retain your Personal Information as long as you are registered to the Platform as a User. You may close your account by contacting us. However, we may retain Personal Information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if we delete your Personal Information it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
- Accessing or correcting your Personal Information
- You can access the Personal Information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact us feature below. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your Personal Information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your Personal Information.
- If you think that any Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact us feature below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
- We will consider and respond to all requests in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Making a complaint
- If you think we have breached the Privacy Act or any other relevant privacy law, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the contact us feature below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- To the extent that the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to us and your Personal Information, this clause applies.
Legal grounds for processing your Personal Information
- Our legal grounds for us processing your Personal Information for the purposes set out in clause 4 above will typically be because:
- you provided your consent;
- it is necessary for our contractual relationship;
- the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations; and/or
- the processing is in our legitimate interest as a platform which allows to purchase Products or provide services (for example, to protect the security and integrity of our systems and for you to provide us services through postings on your Social Media Platforms, etc.).
Transfers of Personal Information
- As we are a global company, we may need to transfer your Personal Information outside of the country from which it was originally provided. This may be intra-group or to third parties that we work with who may be located in jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland and the UK which have no data protection laws or laws that are less strict compared with those in Europe.
- Whenever we transfer Personal Information outside of the EEA, Switzerland or the UK, we take legally required steps to make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Information. Feel free to contact us for more information about the safeguards we have put in place to protect your Personal Information and privacy rights in these circumstances.
Personal Information retention
- We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to continue to purchase Products, or enable you to provide us services, or for other important purposes such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
- If you have an account with us, we will typically retain your Personal Information for a period of 90 days after you have requested that your account is closed or if it's been inactive for 7 years.
- Data protection law provides you with rights in respect of Personal Information that we hold about you, including the right to request a copy of the Personal Information, request that we rectify, restrict or delete your Personal Information, object to profiling and unsubscribe from marketing communications.
- To exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the contact us feature below. Please note that requests to exercise data protection rights will be assessed by us on a case-by-case basis. There may be circumstances where we are not legally required to comply with your request because of the laws in your jurisdiction or because of exemptions provided for in data protection legislation.
- If you have a complaint about how we handle your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact us feature below. If you are not happy with how we have attempted to resolve your complaint, you may contact the relevant data protection authority.
Data controller and a data processor
- EU data protection law makes a distinction between organisations that process Personal Information for their own purposes (known as "data controllers") and organisations that process Personal Information on behalf of other organisations (known as "data processors"). If you have a question or complaint about how your Personal Information is handled, these should always be directed to the relevant data controller since they are the ones with primary responsibility for your Personal Information.
- We act as a data controller unless stated otherwise.
- Contact Us
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
This page explains what cookies are, how we use them on our website and your options for controlling them.
- Cookies are pieces of information which include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session (“session cookies”) and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used, for example, to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer (“persistent cookies”). Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to your device and are sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit (if they last longer than a web session) or to another website that recognizes that cookie.
- Some of the cookies used by our sites are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services (such as interest-based advertising and web analytics) on our behalf.
- Some cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website or areas with paid-for content. Without these cookies, our services cannot be provided. Because such cookies are essential for using a site, these cookies cannot be turned off without severely affecting your use of the website.
- Other cookies perform various functions, as the table below explains, together with your options for controlling them.
- Some cookies may also be controlled by using your web browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
Type of cookie
What it does
These cookies allow us to manage the technical performance of the website such as load balancing to ensure that the site is available to all users
You may set your browser to reject these cookies, but this is likely to affect your use of the site
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. For example, they allow the website to remember selections such as language, currency, region or changes to text size and to remember you on return visits. They may also be used, for example, to remember the point you have reached in a survey so that you can return to it later.
By choosing an option such as remember me, text size or participating in a survey or similar services that necessitate the use of a cookie, you will be indicating your consent to that cookie.
This cookie is essential to authorize your access to content and services that are not publicly available including paid-for content.
If you would prefer us not to use your activity log for customer service purposes, you can request that we anonymize it for these uses. This will affect our ability to understand your requirements and personalize your browsing experience in the future.
What it does
Where to go for further information on these cookies including turning them off
DoubleClick is a service provided by Google. Its cookies are used to serve advertising relevant to users’ interests and measure the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns for our sites.
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us to understand how our users engage with our websites and so allows us to better tailor our websites to our users’ needs.
We use all features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. That includes obtaining specific visitor cookie data, such as the source, medium and keyword used to visit our website. Google Analytics does not store any visitor specific data and we will not use visitor specific data in any way related to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Remarketing. We use remarketing with Google Adwords and analytics to display content specific advertisements to visitors that have previously visited our site when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display Network implemented.
We use the “Custom Audience pixel” of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) on our website. With its help, we can keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement. This enables us to monitor the effectiveness of Facebook ads for purposes of statistics and market research. Data collected in this way is anonymous to us, which means we cannot see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and outside of Facebook. A cookie can also be saved on your device for these purposes.
Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
To withdraw your consent https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_=_
- Contact Us
If you would like further information or guidance on cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org